Tuesday 4 January 2011

PROTEST 2010










Finally, images from the 2010 Student Demo....a focus on signage as there were some ingenius and well thought out slogans - many humorous but with an inherent sincerity.
Of course, the Browne Proposal went through by a majority of 21. Times are changing. I have already personally felt the effects of cutbacks when one of my university choices (Ravensbourne Fashion Promotion, to be exact) was removed from my UCAS application due to the scrapping of the course because of limited funding. With the obvious surge in university applicants this year caused by the increased fees of 2012, are the government being proactive by reducing funding and consequently causing the abolition of certain courses (and I bet no Science/Politics/Business courses have disappeared). I think not. We must continue to fight.
Keep updated on movements in your area go to www.ukuncut.org.uk or follow UK Uncut on Twitter by finding @UKuncut.

No comments:

Post a Comment